More Articles for Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. on Dec. 14 voted to maintain the quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Feb. 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business, Jan. 20, ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. voted to raise the quarterly cash dividend by 2 cents to 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Aug. 20, 2011, to stockholders of record at the close of business, July 20, ...
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker222 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views