More Articles for Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. on Dec. 14 voted to maintain the quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Feb. 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business, Jan. 20, ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. voted to raise the quarterly cash dividend by 2 cents to 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Aug. 20, 2011, to stockholders of record at the close of business, July 20, ...
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths730 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers593 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines509 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views