More Articles for Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. on Dec. 14 voted to maintain the quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Feb. 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business, Jan. 20, ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. voted to raise the quarterly cash dividend by 2 cents to 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Aug. 20, 2011, to stockholders of record at the close of business, July 20, ...
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views