More Articles for Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. on Dec. 14 voted to maintain the quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Feb. 18, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business, Jan. 20, ...
The Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. voted to raise the quarterly cash dividend by 2 cents to 46 cents per share of common stock, payable Aug. 20, 2011, to stockholders of record at the close of business, July 20, ...
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views