More Articles for Caterpillar CEO Doug Oberhelman
Following yesterday's release of stellar third-quarter sales, Caterpillar says it will buy MWM Holding GmBH from 3i. Headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, MWM supplies alternative engines. With this $810 million cash deal, Cat says it will significantly expand options for sustainable power generation ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks305 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views