More Articles for Caterpillar acquisition of Bucyrus
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series858 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views