More Articles for Caterpillar acquisition of Bucyrus
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2270 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views