More Articles for Cat and Bucyrus deal for acquisition
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views