More Articles for Case CX470C excavatornew products/equipment
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
The Hitachi EX2500-6 ultra-large hydraulic excavator is heavier than its predecessor, has more engine horsepower, and the BE-backhoe version has increased bucket capacity. Estimated productivity increases are 13 percent for the short-reach BH backhoe, and 4 percent for the loader ...
The John Deere WorkSight integrated suite of technology solutions for business optimization consists of five technologies including the following: JDLink machine monitoring system, Fleet Care proactive machine health program, Service ADVISOR, Remote dealer diagnostics, grade control, and payload weighing. The JDLink ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views