More Articles for Case Construction Equpiment
Case CX130C Case has introduced two new excavators to its CX C Series, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The excavators--CX130C and CX160C--feature optimized hydraulics systems, improved fuel efficiency, easier maintenance and more. A Tier 4 Interim engine powers each of the ...
Case introduced its DV Series compaction equipment yesterday at World of Asphalt. We spoke with Case brand manager Katie Pullen, who gave us a walkaround of the DV36 asphalt roller. The new DV Series--DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV 45--replaces the DV ...
CASE ADDS LARGER ENGINES, TIER 4 UPGRADES TO FOUR ALPHA SERIES SKID STEERS AND COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
RACINE, Wis. – Case Construction Equipment today announced upgrades to its four largest Alpha Series skid steers and compact track loaders, which now meet emission requirements for Tier 4 Interim certification. The Case SR250 and SV300 skid steers and TR320 and ...
Racine, Wis.-based Case Construction Equipment today announced a “buy now, pay later” promotion that offers customers up to six months’ delay on payments and interest for new equipment purchased before Dec. 31, 2009. “The six-month no-payment offer will help our customers ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)474 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views