More Articles for Case Construction Equipment CX470C full-sized excavator
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
The Hitachi EX2500-6 ultra-large hydraulic excavator is heavier than its predecessor, has more engine horsepower, and the BE-backhoe version has increased bucket capacity. Estimated productivity increases are 13 percent for the short-reach BH backhoe, and 4 percent for the loader ...
The John Deere WorkSight integrated suite of technology solutions for business optimization consists of five technologies including the following: JDLink machine monitoring system, Fleet Care proactive machine health program, Service ADVISOR, Remote dealer diagnostics, grade control, and payload weighing. The JDLink ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party453 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax315 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax186 Views