More Articles for Case CE
Case Construction Equipment today announced the launch of a national tour that aims to increase awareness and identify solutions for America’s infrastructure. The tour, Dire States: The Drive to Revive America’s Ailing Infrastructure, is a joint effort between Case and Dan ...
Case Construction Equipment and Case dealer The Victor L. Phillips Company (VLP) are sponsoring a new construction equipment/diesel technology training program launched by Washburn Institute of Technology (Washburn Tech). The full-time, one-year construction equipment/diesel technology training program aims to train qualified ...
Case Construction on Monday introduced its new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator, which features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system. Launched at the American Public Works Association (APWA) Congress and ...
Case has introduced two new excavators to its CX C Series, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The excavators--CX130C and CX160C--feature optimized hydraulics systems, improved fuel efficiency, easier maintenance and more. A Tier 4 Interim engine powers each of the machines, delivering ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding573 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable437 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views