More Articles for Carolina Asphalt Pavement Association
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new white paper, Jobs in the Asphalt Pavement Industry: A Profile of the Men and Women Who Build Our Nation's Infrastructure. The document highlights the varied jobs that are a part of ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance announced at the World of Asphalt (WOA) Show and Conference, held Feb. 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the launch of its new campaign in support of asphalt pavements. “This is a great partnership between the State Asphalt Pavement ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views