More Articles for Carolina Asphalt Pavement Association
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new white paper, Jobs in the Asphalt Pavement Industry: A Profile of the Men and Women Who Build Our Nation's Infrastructure. The document highlights the varied jobs that are a part of ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance announced at the World of Asphalt (WOA) Show and Conference, held Feb. 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the launch of its new campaign in support of asphalt pavements. “This is a great partnership between the State Asphalt Pavement ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority614 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles558 Views