More Articles for Carol Lowe
Drummers and dragon dancers dazzled attendees celebrating the official grand opening of the new Terex Aerial Work Platforms Changzhou manufacturing facility, located in a business park close to Shanghai, China. The new Terex facility, built to serve as the product development, ...
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net. The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with ...
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1. Yakley has 37 years of ...
CC Industries Inc. has completed its acquisition of Trail King Industries Inc., a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers. Trail King, with operations in Mitchell, S.D., and West Fargo, N.D., will operate as a stand-alone entity and continue to ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views