More Articles for Carol Lowe
Drummers and dragon dancers dazzled attendees celebrating the official grand opening of the new Terex Aerial Work Platforms Changzhou manufacturing facility, located in a business park close to Shanghai, China. The new Terex facility, built to serve as the product development, ...
ARDCO, a manufacturer of off-road vehicles for global geophysical, geothermal, geotechnical and equipment transport applications, launched a redesigned website – ardco.net. The site features a new look, increased machine and market-specific content and an easy-to-use structure. It also provides users with ...
Trail King Industries, a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers, named Bruce Yakley as its president. Yakley will succeed current Trail King president, Carol Lowe, who is returning to Carlisle Companies on April 1. Yakley has 37 years of ...
CC Industries Inc. has completed its acquisition of Trail King Industries Inc., a manufacturer of open deck and material hauling trailers. Trail King, with operations in Mitchell, S.D., and West Fargo, N.D., will operate as a stand-alone entity and continue to ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views