More Articles for Carmageddon
Two high-profile transportation projects took home the top honors in the 5th annual America's Transportation Award competition. The awards were announced Nov. during the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) annual meeting in Pittsburgh. AASHTO, AAA, and the ...
The 405 Freeway closure in Los Angeles – being dubbed Carmageddon – is slated for about 53 hours from late Friday, July 16 through early Monday, July 19, and L.A.-area people are talking about it like it's major disaster. In terms ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views