More Articles for Carmageddon
Two high-profile transportation projects took home the top honors in the 5th annual America's Transportation Award competition. The awards were announced Nov. during the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) annual meeting in Pittsburgh. AASHTO, AAA, and the ...
The 405 Freeway closure in Los Angeles – being dubbed Carmageddon – is slated for about 53 hours from late Friday, July 16 through early Monday, July 19, and L.A.-area people are talking about it like it's major disaster. In terms ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views