More Articles for Carl C. Magee
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series911 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks300 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views