More Articles for Cardin
U.S. Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), a member of the Environment and Public Works Committee, today has introduced legislation he hopes will become the Preservation and Renewal of Federal-Aid Highways Act. It would, he says: Require the Secretary of Transportation to establish ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)468 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views