More Articles for Cardin
U.S. Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), a member of the Environment and Public Works Committee, today has introduced legislation he hopes will become the Preservation and Renewal of Federal-Aid Highways Act. It would, he says: Require the Secretary of Transportation to establish ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss313 Views