More Articles for carbon nanotube-based sensing skin
Get smart New technology bringing new standards to measuring bridge conditions By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor "Smart” bridges are on the way for road agencies burdened with the responsibility of monitoring bridge conditions. Not-so-old technologies like ground penetrating radar (GPR), acoustic emissions testing and ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure145 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually133 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes118 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views