More Articles for carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) bars
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014573 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding502 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable360 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views