More Articles for car purchase trends
It isn’t that the younger generation doesn’t have a job or money – they just prefer to delay or put off buying a car altogether. They are more apt to hop on the subway or other public transportation system, reports GPB ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views