More Articles for Capitol Hill
Lobbyists will spend close to $100 million this year trying to influence transportation funding. The transportation lobby spent at least $45 million in Washington in the first half of the year, most of it directed at trying to influence a new ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts401 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views