More Articles for capital investment
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
31 orgs join Associated Equipment Distributors in effort to extend business purchasing tax incentives
A broad coalition of 31 national organizations representing the construction, manufacturing, aviation, professional services, and distribution sectors has joined the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) in calling on Congress and President Obama to extend business purchasing tax incentives included in recent ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax591 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views