More Articles for capital investment
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
31 orgs join Associated Equipment Distributors in effort to extend business purchasing tax incentives
A broad coalition of 31 national organizations representing the construction, manufacturing, aviation, professional services, and distribution sectors has joined the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) in calling on Congress and President Obama to extend business purchasing tax incentives included in recent ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views