More Articles for capital investment
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
31 orgs join Associated Equipment Distributors in effort to extend business purchasing tax incentives
A broad coalition of 31 national organizations representing the construction, manufacturing, aviation, professional services, and distribution sectors has joined the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) in calling on Congress and President Obama to extend business purchasing tax incentives included in recent ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views