More Articles for capital investment
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
31 orgs join Associated Equipment Distributors in effort to extend business purchasing tax incentives
A broad coalition of 31 national organizations representing the construction, manufacturing, aviation, professional services, and distribution sectors has joined the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) in calling on Congress and President Obama to extend business purchasing tax incentives included in recent ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers261 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views