More Articles for Cap
The Central Atlanta Progress (CAP) and the Midtown Alliance have announced the Atlanta Bridgescape Competition. The design competition hopes to receive a broad range of proposals for conceptual designs to reconceive and enhance two existing Interstate bridges – one in Midtown at ...
The good news for critics of MAP-21 is that from wherever you stand there is no shortage of easy MAP-21 targets. Our new two-year surface transportation bill, has its flaws. No arguments from any side there. But what those flaws area ...
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views