More Articles for Canadian Competition Bureau no-action letter to United Rentals for RSC Holdings acquisitions
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views