More Articles for Caltrans
Caltrans today announced that the state has been awarded $2.7 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) job training grants for eight California workforce development centers. California received more than 20 percent of the national share of the grants ...
California Transportation Commission allocates $463 million to create jobs, improve aging transportation infrastructure
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) yesterday allocated $463 million to 87 transportation projects statewide. The money awarded includes $346 million from Proposition 1B, the $19.9 billion transportation bond championed by Governor Schwarzenegger and approved by voters in 2006, and $3.3 ...
The Roadway Safety Foundation and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has recognized the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for its Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP), a plan to reduce highway fatalities by 20 percent. The SHSP proactively identifies and establishes priorities ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views