More Articles for California state budget
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse423 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers100 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views