More Articles for California state budget
Due to the lack of a new state budget, $932 million in transportation funding was delayed or deferred on Sept. 23, according to the California Department of Transportation. Last month, $3 billion in transportation projects were impacted statewide, bringing the total ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views