More Articles for California Measure M funding
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and Caltrans will hold a dedication ceremony for the completion of the I-5 Gateway project, which began in 2006, on Sept. 28 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The project has resulted in adding two lanes in ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views