More Articles for California is suspending payments to highway contractors
ARTBA's Ruane on Caltrans decision: Political inertia playing havoc with nation's transportation program
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President & CEO Pete Ruane has made an official statement regarding the Caltrans announcement stopping new transportation improvement projects. Ruane's statement follows: “Political inertia from Sacramento, California, to Washington, D.C., is playing havoc with the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident934 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views