More Articles for California high-speed rail
California Assembly Transportation Committee rejects bill to prohibit spending federal money on high-speed rail without matching funds
California’s Assembly Transportation Committee has rejected a bill that would prohibit spending federal grant money on a high-speed train project before the High-Speed Rail Authority approves matching funds, The Fresno Bee reports. Assembly Member Jim Patterson authored the bill, which he ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Tuesday at the US High Speed Rail Association’s (USHSR) summit in Washington, D.C. that 2014 is the “busiest year” for the construction of high speed rail in the past five years, The Hill reports. The Obama ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday. Foxx -- along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others -- will talk ...
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views