More Articles for California high-speed rail
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Tuesday at the US High Speed Rail Association’s (USHSR) summit in Washington, D.C. that 2014 is the “busiest year” for the construction of high speed rail in the past five years, The Hill reports. The Obama ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday. Foxx -- along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others -- will talk ...
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views