More Articles for California High Speed Rail Authority
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has awarded a $16 million grant to support improved safety and scheduling on the San Francisco-San Jose corridor in California, the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) announced on June 27. On June 24, the U.S. ...
More than 100 California public and private sector transportation leaders voiced strong support for implementing high-speed rail in California in a report released Jan. 25 from the Center for Urban Infrastructure at Brandman University. The report said that in addition to ...
Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $171 million to improve service on its highly successful intercity passenger rail service. "The federal funding for intercity rail provides the impetus to expand and greatly improve passenger rail service statewide," said ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views