More Articles for California High Speed Rail Authority
California high-speed rail officials said Thursday that they have changed their rules for selecting a builder for phase one in the Central Valley, the Los Angeles Times reported. In March 2012, the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s board created a two-step process ...
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has awarded a $16 million grant to support improved safety and scheduling on the San Francisco-San Jose corridor in California, the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) announced on June 27. On June 24, the U.S. ...
More than 100 California public and private sector transportation leaders voiced strong support for implementing high-speed rail in California in a report released Jan. 25 from the Center for Urban Infrastructure at Brandman University. The report said that in addition to ...
Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $171 million to improve service on its highly successful intercity passenger rail service. "The federal funding for intercity rail provides the impetus to expand and greatly improve passenger rail service statewide," said ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views