More Articles for California Electronic Titling (ELT) system
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority617 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles571 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views