More Articles for California Electronic Titling (ELT) system
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually140 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure139 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes119 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views