More Articles for California Electronic Titling (ELT) system
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding590 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable452 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold272 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views