More Articles for California Division of Mass Transportation
Applications are being accepted for $25 million in federal transit grant funds aimed at providing transportation services to persons with special needs, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced on Feb. 24. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Elderly and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views