More Articles for California Division of Mass Transportation
Applications are being accepted for $25 million in federal transit grant funds aimed at providing transportation services to persons with special needs, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced on Feb. 24. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Elderly and ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers247 Views