More Articles for California Division of Mass Transportation
Applications are being accepted for $25 million in federal transit grant funds aimed at providing transportation services to persons with special needs, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced on Feb. 24. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Elderly and ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’338 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views