More Articles for California Division of Mass Transportation
Applications are being accepted for $25 million in federal transit grant funds aimed at providing transportation services to persons with special needs, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced on Feb. 24. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Elderly and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles810 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse663 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views