More Articles for California Division of Mass Transportation
Applications are being accepted for $25 million in federal transit grant funds aimed at providing transportation services to persons with special needs, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced on Feb. 24. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 Elderly and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views