More Articles for California Attorney General Kamala Harris
California Attorney General Kamala Harris sued last month to stop the $200 million extension of a toll road in Orange County, Southern California Public Radio reported. Harris’ suit to block a 5.5-mile extension of State Route 241 is claims the Foothill-Eastern ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views