More Articles for California Attorney General Kamala Harris
California Attorney General Kamala Harris sued last month to stop the $200 million extension of a toll road in Orange County, Southern California Public Radio reported. Harris’ suit to block a 5.5-mile extension of State Route 241 is claims the Foothill-Eastern ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update313 Views