More Articles for cable barrier collisions
Safety improvements are planned for 30 miles of Interstate 65 in northwest Indiana this year as part of an initiative to double the statewide deployment of cable safety barriers. Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors will install the barriers in Lake, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views