More Articles for Cabinet Secretary Dr. Catherine Torres
The New Mexico Department of Transportation’s (NMDOT) new “Look For Me" educational campaign is a "safety blitz" to remind pedestrians and motorists to look when out on New Mexico’s roadways. The new campaign began with a news conference in Albuquerque to ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]893 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong784 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views