More Articles for Cabinet Secretary Dr. Catherine Torres
The New Mexico Department of Transportation’s (NMDOT) new “Look For Me" educational campaign is a "safety blitz" to remind pedestrians and motorists to look when out on New Mexico’s roadways. The new campaign began with a news conference in Albuquerque to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views