More Articles for CaaProducer Price Index
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in April, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.7 percent in March and 1.6 percent in February. Prices for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.3 percent. To ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014573 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding502 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable360 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views