More Articles for Bureau of Transportation Statistics
The U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, has released figures reporting 3.6 percent more commercial trucks crossings into the United States from Canada and Mexico in 2012 than ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
At a crossroads The fate of our secondary roads may be in the balance. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Against the backdrop of stalled federal surface transportation reauthorization and threats from reduced state and local funding, secondary roads are at an intersection. Secondary roads ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views