More Articles for Bureau of Transportation Statistics
The U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, has released figures reporting 3.6 percent more commercial trucks crossings into the United States from Canada and Mexico in 2012 than ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
At a crossroads The fate of our secondary roads may be in the balance. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Against the backdrop of stalled federal surface transportation reauthorization and threats from reduced state and local funding, secondary roads are at an intersection. Secondary roads ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views