More Articles for Bureau of Transportation Statistics
The U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, has released figures reporting 3.6 percent more commercial trucks crossings into the United States from Canada and Mexico in 2012 than ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
At a crossroads The fate of our secondary roads may be in the balance. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Against the backdrop of stalled federal surface transportation reauthorization and threats from reduced state and local funding, secondary roads are at an intersection. Secondary roads ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views