More Articles for Bureau of Reclamation
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $126 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to build a new auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam, located 20 miles northeast of Sacramento. The USACE has ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views