More Articles for “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make Our Roads Smoother”
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving355 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views