More Articles for “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make Our Roads Smoother”
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views