More Articles for “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make Our Roads Smoother”
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views