More Articles for “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make Our Roads Smoother”
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group170 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views