More Articles for “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make Our Roads Smoother”
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views