More Articles for “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization”
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is set to begin work on a new transportation bill this month. The current transportation bill will expire in September. The committee will hold a hearing to start work on the bill on Jan. 14, Politico ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views