More Articles for “Building the Foundation for Surface Transportation Reauthorization”
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee is set to begin work on a new transportation bill this month. The current transportation bill will expire in September. The committee will hold a hearing to start work on the bill on Jan. 14, Politico ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views