More Articles for Building a Quality Arizona
Arizona State Engineer Jennifer Toth was named Woman of the Year by the Phoenix Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar after being nominated by her peers – other women who are working to build and improve transportation around ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident969 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side545 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse362 Views