More Articles for Budget Control Act of 2011
A proposed $54 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development failed in the Senate Thursday, according to a report from ABC News. The Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Bill needed 60 votes to pass, ...
After a partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that left 4,000 transportation and construction workers temporarily furloghed, Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise that after the Senate approved the margin. The Budget Control Act of 2011 has been sent ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views