More Articles for Bucyrus International
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1919 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 316 Views