More Articles for Bucyrus International
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series844 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?498 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group356 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines185 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views