More Articles for Bucyrus International
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views