More Articles for buckling of pavement
The Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire reports that Lake Shore Drive on the Near South Side of Chicago buckled about 6 p.m. Monday because of heat, Chicago Department of Transportation Commissioner Bobby Ware. The buckling of the road occurred at 1900 South ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views