More Articles for buckling of pavement
The Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire reports that Lake Shore Drive on the Near South Side of Chicago buckled about 6 p.m. Monday because of heat, Chicago Department of Transportation Commissioner Bobby Ware. The buckling of the road occurred at 1900 South ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views