More Articles for BTS
The U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration, has released figures reporting 3.6 percent more commercial trucks crossings into the United States from Canada and Mexico in 2012 than ...
Trade using surface transportation between the United States and its North American neighbors, Canada and Mexico, was 15.7 percent higher in May 2011 than in May 2010, totaling $77.3 billion, according to the Bureau of Transportation ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood today announced the appointment of 10 new members to the Advisory Council on Transportation Statistics (ACTS) to advise the Department’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views