More Articles for Bruce A. Stone
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident999 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse625 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side570 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles439 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views