More Articles for Brooklyn
At 130, the Brooklyn Bridge still does the job it was built for. by Doug Hecox and Josh Guterman, FHWA “Many believe the Brooklyn Bridge will last forever, but it won’t last without people continuing to keep it well maintained.” – NYCDOT’s Joannene ...
It was Dickens, or maybe Arthur Conan Doyle or Stephen Crane that had me, as a boy, intrigued by cobblestones. I'd never seen them, my hometown wasn't old enough, but they read well. I could hear them under the horses ...
Are traffic lights always preferable to stop signs? It's not a new debate, and this time it's a suburb in Brooklyn, New York, that is raising the issue. It seems cars speed through residential streets in Boerum Hill, and now some locals believe ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River595 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views