More Articles for Brooklyn Bridge
Everyone is familiar with the history of Brooklyn Bridge. It was completed over 130 years ago in 1883 and was the first steel-wire suspension bridge ever constructed. Billions of people have crossed the bridge throughout its history and thousands still cross ...
A Russian tourist had an up close tour of the Brooklyn Bridge, but then was given a personal tour of a New York City jail cell. The 24-year-old man climbed to the top of the bridge on Aug. 24 and took ...
At 130, the Brooklyn Bridge still does the job it was built for. by Doug Hecox and Josh Guterman, FHWA “Many believe the Brooklyn Bridge will last forever, but it won’t last without people continuing to keep it well maintained.” – NYCDOT’s Joannene ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!113 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views