More Articles for Brooklyn Bridge
Everyone is familiar with the history of Brooklyn Bridge. It was completed over 130 years ago in 1883 and was the first steel-wire suspension bridge ever constructed. Billions of people have crossed the bridge throughout its history and thousands still cross ...
A Russian tourist had an up close tour of the Brooklyn Bridge, but then was given a personal tour of a New York City jail cell. The 24-year-old man climbed to the top of the bridge on Aug. 24 and took ...
At 130, the Brooklyn Bridge still does the job it was built for. by Doug Hecox and Josh Guterman, FHWA “Many believe the Brooklyn Bridge will last forever, but it won’t last without people continuing to keep it well maintained.” – NYCDOT’s Joannene ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views