More Articles for Brodie Hutchins
Asphalt pavers under 125 horsepower increasingly taking on characteristics of their highway-class big brothers It’s a small group of mostly niche players that supplies commercial-class asphalt pavers to the North American construction market. But even with BOMAG’s recent decision to exit ...
One and One is One Two lifts can become a single, strong layer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor With two-lift hot mix asphalt paving, it’s a case of 1+1=1. As more durable hot mix asphalt pavement designs are explored in the United States, two-lift ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views