More Articles for Brock Peters
The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) membership voted to re-elect Philip Handley, REM, CPESC, CESSWI, to the 2012 Board of Directors. Joining Handley to the 2012 Board of Directors is former board member and President Ron Faucher, CPESC, and new board ...
At the 42nd conference and expo of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA) held in Feb. 20-23, 2011 in Orlando, the IECA Board of Directors installed Beth Chesson, CPESC, CPSWQ, as a new officer and held elections to determine new ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views