More Articles for Brock Peters
The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) membership voted to re-elect Philip Handley, REM, CPESC, CESSWI, to the 2012 Board of Directors. Joining Handley to the 2012 Board of Directors is former board member and President Ron Faucher, CPESC, and new board ...
At the 42nd conference and expo of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA) held in Feb. 20-23, 2011 in Orlando, the IECA Board of Directors installed Beth Chesson, CPESC, CPSWQ, as a new officer and held elections to determine new ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views