More Articles for Britain
While tunneling for the 13-mile underground section of Britain’s 73-mile, $23 billion Crossrail commuter line, crews uncovered about 2,000 years-worth of historical artifacts, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The crews found the artifacts about 16 to ...
And so the Iron Lady, the former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, leaves the stage, dying following a stroke. Stories about her are legendary. Some of the best ones are true, but many of them are embellished or just plain apocryphal. ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views