More Articles for bridges and mass transit. The added revenue helped reverse the 1970s trend that saw our highways and bridges deteriorating faster than they could be repaired. President Reagan said as he signed the le
A commentary from the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA): Today on the floor of the House of Representatives members read aloud the text of the U.S. Constitution in its entirety. They also received a message sent to their ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?190 Views