More Articles for bridges and mass transit. The added revenue helped reverse the 1970s trend that saw our highways and bridges deteriorating faster than they could be repaired. President Reagan said as he signed the le
A commentary from the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA): Today on the floor of the House of Representatives members read aloud the text of the U.S. Constitution in its entirety. They also received a message sent to their ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views