More Articles for bridges and mass transit. The added revenue helped reverse the 1970s trend that saw our highways and bridges deteriorating faster than they could be repaired. President Reagan said as he signed the le
A commentary from the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA): Today on the floor of the House of Representatives members read aloud the text of the U.S. Constitution in its entirety. They also received a message sent to their ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views