More Articles for bridge toll bans
A proposed bill to raise transportation for Rhode Island’s highways and infrastructure would also ban tolls on some bridges. The proposed legislation would raise more than $1 billion over the next 10 years, with those funds going to state transportation, WLNE ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views