More Articles for bridge toll bans
A proposed bill to raise transportation for Rhode Island’s highways and infrastructure would also ban tolls on some bridges. The proposed legislation would raise more than $1 billion over the next 10 years, with those funds going to state transportation, WLNE ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views