More Articles for “Bridge to Nowhere”
Maybe someone is getting ready to take the "dead end" sign off America’s most infamous non-bridge. According to the Associated Press, Alaska has “proposed six ‘build’ alternatives to improve access between the Southeast Alaska community of Ketchikan and Gravina Island, where ...
The infrastructure thing By Kirk Landers Speaking outside the glare of the news media at the annual meeting of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association a week or so before the November elections, former Congressman Bill Lipinski said that Republican ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views