More Articles for “Bridge to Nowhere”
Maybe someone is getting ready to take the "dead end" sign off America’s most infamous non-bridge. According to the Associated Press, Alaska has “proposed six ‘build’ alternatives to improve access between the Southeast Alaska community of Ketchikan and Gravina Island, where ...
The infrastructure thing By Kirk Landers Speaking outside the glare of the news media at the annual meeting of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association a week or so before the November elections, former Congressman Bill Lipinski said that Republican ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong856 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views